- Ars or Inventio? I take Inventio because of their talent and value… I also like Ars, but if I had to choose, Inventio would be my first choice
- Where would you like to work if you weren’t in AetI? It’s always been my dream to collaborate with the European Commission, and two years ago, I fulfilled that dream. This is something that makes me very happy.
- Who would you like your best client to be? The European Commission, as well. We can have so many synergies…
- What or who are your three most favorite innovation examples? The first example is personal: during the last few years I have reinvented myself. The second one is professional: I have gradually moved from technology to innovation and I feel it more present in my day to day, without discarding technology, of course. The third example is my work in the women’s world and their introduction into the world of work; I use an innovative perspective that is catching on nowadays: and this is that we assume our responsibility and rely precisely on the men around us.
- What or who would you never, ever give up? Studying… I can’t get along without it, I can’t help it.
- What book, film or people have brought innovation into your life? I loved “What the bleep do we know”. It made me think and rethink a lot.
- Favourite quote: What differentiates us makes us profitable (sorry, but this quote is mine)